.COM.TW, .ORG.TW, & .IDV.TW
Should You seek to register a .TW third level domain name (or second level domain, should they become available), You, the registrant, must also agree to the following:
- You shall obey and comply with any and all applicable laws, regulations, and administrative policies promulgated by Taiwan government agency;
- You agree to obey, comply with and be bound by TWNIC rules and regulations and any and all updates, revisions and modifications, which may be made by TWNIC from time to time, including but not limited to:
- Supervision and Guidance Regulation for Internet Protocol (IP) Address and Domain Name Registration and Management Services
- Guidelines for Administration of Domain Name Registration
Which include, without limitation:
- Rules of using bytes with technical restrictions and reserved words on various TWNIC Domain Names
- Types of TWNIC Domain Names and Application Requirements
- Standards of Registration, Transfer, Cancellation, or Alteration TWNIC Domain Name
- Guidelines for Authorization of Domain Name Registration Services
- TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Rules for the TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- The terms of the TWNIC registration agreement
- You represent that, to the best of Your knowledge and belief, the registration and the use of the Domain Name(s) do not directly or indirectly infringe or violate the legal rights and/or interests of any third party.
- You shall provide accurate and reliable contact details and promptly correct and update them during the term of the effective term of the domain name registration, including: the full name, postal address, email address, voice telephone number, and fax number; name of authorized person for contact purposes in the case of a registrant that is an organization, association, or corporation; and names of primary and secondary nameserver(s).
- Your willful or gross negligence in providing inaccurate or false information, or Your willful or gross negligence in failing to promptly provide updated information shall constitute a material breach of the domain name registration agreement and gives the registrar the right to cancel the domain name registration.
- You give eNom the right to accept written complaints from third parties against false and/or inaccurate Whois data and You agree to follow any procedural regulation which may exist between the .TW registry operator, currently NeuLevel Inc., eNom;
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless both eNom and NeuLevel Inc., including all directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, and stockholders thereof, from and against any and all claims, suits, action, other proceedings, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses of any kind, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to Your (i) domain name registration and (ii) use of any other ccTLD service offered by Your ICANN accredited registrar and/or Neulevel Inc. You agree that this indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of the Registration Agreement.